MCAS – our online payment service
Meals for Year 3 and above are charged at £2.00 daily, payable via our My Child At School (MCAS) account. We ask that meals must be paid for in advance.
How to get started with MCAS…
- Invitations have already been sent out to all parent/carer’s personal emaul addresses. If you cannot find this email, come to the school office and speak to one of the team.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- MCAS is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7 –
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text –
What are the benefits to our school?
Using MCAS also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.